Welcome to Sassafras Farms. We are a guest house and herb farm. Built in 1881, this Victorian home accomodates seven. On the first floor is a living room with color cable TV and VCR, fully equipped kitchen and porch. Large bedrooms and a private bath are located on the second floor. The comfortable furnishings feature wildlife and historical artwork, antiques, handmade crafts, and more.
This quiet farm is surrounded by hundreds of acres of farmground, but is only minutes from Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre, Amish and train attractions, Dutch Wonderland, historical sites and outlet shopping. Click here to learn more about our local attractions.
- Minutes from Amish and railroad attractions, historical sites, outlet shopping and Dutch Wonderland.
- Fully equipped kitchen. All you add is the food.
- Continental breakfast provided.
- Private bath.
- Color cable TV, VCR, movies.
- Air conditioned.
- Children welcome. If under one year, they stay free.
- Sorry, no pets
- Smoking permitted outside only.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- Mastercard and Visa accepted, but cash or traveler's checks preferred.
- Daily and weekly rates available
- A deposit for one nights lodging is required to hold a reservation of three nights or less. Reservations of more than three nights require 50% deposit.